THE HEALING TRUST
The Healing Trust is the working name of the NFSH Charitable Trust Ltd. Charity number 1094702.
It is established to promote public health by the promotion of spiritual healing for the benefit of the public by educating and training healers and by ensuring proper standards in the practice of spiritual healing.
- The Healing Trust is unique in that its infrastructure is member-based.
- The UK organisation is divided into 13 Regions each with a Regional Committee. In addition to the 13 registered UK Regions the Healing Trust has considerable representation overseas with 16 Licensed Healing Trust Tutors available to teach the Charity’s 4-Part Foundation course.
- Two members from each regional Committee are elected to form a Council that acts as an Advisory Body to the Board of Trustees.
- The Board of Trustees consists of a minimum of five, and a maximum if 12 members. Three Executive Officers – Chair, Vice-Chair and Treasurer – are elected by Council. Two co-opted Trustees with specialist knowledge can also be voted on to the Board.
The Board of Trustees, Council, and The Healing Trust Fellows, are all Healer members whose focus is on supporting the purpose of the Charity, promoting Spiritual Healing, as well as being responsible for the governance of the Charity with the assistance of staff working at Central Office.
Collectively, the Board represents substantial professional knowledge and practical Healing experience. All members volunteer their time in supporting the Charity and their fellow members.
- The Healing Trust’s established foundation and infrastructure offers Students and Members training, mentoring, and practical opportunities to fully develop their potential and practice in safe, supportive surroundings.
Discover how this ancient healing art may naturally help initiate and restore balance for optimum health.
The journey back to a state of wellbeing begins with understanding that not only the body, but the emotions, mind, soul and spirit need to be aligned and made whole.
Spiritual Healing is a profound holistic system to help regain and maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit. It is powerful and it is gentle – and it is available here.
Through its professionally presented, practical Training Courses and application the NFSH helps to demystify the ancient, powerful, yet gentle art of Spiritual Healing which helps to restore health and wellbeing to the body, mind and spirit.
A healer acts as a conduit or channel through which healing energies flow to the client. This relaxes and re-energises the client enabling them to use their own innate self-healing intelligence to restore balance, health and wellbeing in the best possible way.
There is no limit to what healing may do. It can help with illnesses ranging from the apparently minor through to what may clinically be termed life threatening. Improvements to health can occur naturally at whatever level it is needed. It can help heal the physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional conditions simply and non-invasively, sometimes to a remarkable degree.
In addition to relieving pain and restoring function, healing is also notable for initiating improvements in patients’ attitudes, clarity of thought and in their quality of life.
Healing can stand alone as a therapy and has no harmful side effects yet it is complementary to other therapies as well as with the treatment your doctor prescribes. Healing is a process which, primarily, helps you to help yourself. It is beneficial to children – and to animals. Spiritual Healing is a profound science available to everyone.